Have you got what it takes to be a host family and teach English in France?
The answer is probably yes if:
- English is your native language and you live in France.
- You have school age children of your own.
- You have a degree in any subject from an English university, or a teaching qualification.
- You have a garden and at least one spare bedroom.
- You enjoy having fun with your family.
- You would like to have a rewarding, English speaking job in France that fits in with your family commitments.
If you think you might be interested then find out more at http://www.dailyenglish.fr/teaching-english-in-france-host-family. It’s a step you won’t regret!